Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details.
Want to see the Robot Restaurant show in Tokyo at a discounted price?
Then you’re in the right place.
In fact, I only listed credible travel agencies to buy your robot restaurant tickets from.
Robot Restaurant Ticket Price
The walk-in price to watch the Robot Restaurant show for 2019 is 8,000 yen (or 72 USD) per person, but the price is heavily discounted when you book online.
Best Travel Agencies To Book Your Robot Restaurant Tickets for 2019 (Comparison Table)
|Expedia||25% Off||4 days prior.|
|GetYourGuide||None.||1 day prior.|
|JAPANiCAN||25% Off||1 day prior.|
|Klook||34% Off||No cancellations. Nonrefundable.|
|Viator||25% Off||7 days prior.|
|Voyagin||34% Off||2 days prior.|
How to Buy Tickets for Robot Restaurant Show
Here are the 7 ways to buy heavily discounted tickets for the Robot Restaurant show in Tokyo:
Voyagin is a direct-seller and an official partner of Robot Restaurant.
Dazzling lasers, crazy decor, robots, dancers, and only-in-Japan madness. Book now for up to 34% off the ticket and a free gift! Front row seats also bookable only with Voyagin.
Voyagin offers two (2) ticket options that are massively discounted:
- The 3:10 p.m. show is 34% off.
- The 4:45 p.m., 7:00 p.m., and 9:00 p.m. shows are 21% off.
And only Voyagin offers an Exclusive VIP seat upgrade on top of your ticket:
We got our tickets from Voyagin and we’re very happy we did.
The booking was very easy and was finalized quickly.
Klook offers the cheapest discount Robot Restaurant tickets.
But you only get the basics.
The caveat when booking with Klook:
- They only sell the first performance show, 3:10 p.m.
- No cancellation and non-refundable.
So only book with Klook if you can manage the risk.
And have a solid plan of watching the Robot Restaurant show while visiting Tokyo.
JAPANiCAN is the online booking site of JTB, the largest travel agency in Japan.
They are very popular with both foreign and domestic tourists booking for bullet train tickets.
Their Robot Restaurant ticket prices are straightforward:
Just like Voyagin, the First performance show is also cheaper.
Viator is a subsidiary of TripAdvisor with a focus on United States destinations.
The First Show is the cheapest and the Evening ones are a couple of cents cheaper:
Also, here’s Viator’s cancellation policy:
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
UPDATE: GetYourGuide no longer sells discounted Robot Restaurant ticket.
GetYourGuide is another travel concierge platform similar to the websites mentioned above.
But with a focus on European destinations.
If you have an account with them and a promo code, they might be your better option.
They have a very flexible cancellation policy for the Robot Restaurant show.
Use your Expedia account for exclusive deals when booking.
Expedia has great features if you’re a member.
If you have points, use it to book your tickets for the Robot Restaurant and save extra.
7. Metropolis Magazine
Obviously, not a website.
But you can find a discount coupon hidden inside the magazine.
You can get either a 1,000 or a 2,000 JPY off discount.
Cut it out and show it to the ticket reception when you arrive.
Metropolis magazine is free. And you can find them at the airport or your hotel.
This link will show you where to find free Metropolis magazines.
Verdict: The Best Discounted (Or Cheapest) Robot Restaurant Ticket
Which one is the cheapest?
It all depends on what you need. However, alcohol would probably be very helpful to fully enjoy the show! The cheapest choice with a drink would be Klook. The caveat with Klook being that all bookings are final, and no cancellation and/or refunds can be made. Which then leaves you with the next best option — Voyagin, which can be canceled 2 days prior.
Another thing to keep in mind is that the first show at 4 p.m. is usually much cheaper. So, you might want to consider that when making your final decision.
- Avoid buying your tickets at the door full price. You can book the next day through those travel agencies. Your wallet will thank you.
- I highly recommend Voyagin for this particular Tokyo activity. For us, they’re the most reputable travel agency to buy the tickets.
- Don’t be confused if each travel agency showed different time schedules. They’re all the same honestly and just wants you to stop from being late. The exact show times are 16:00, 17:55, 19:50, and 21:45 and the show last for 90 minutes.
- Arrive 50 minutes in advance. That’s because you need to check-in your reserved E-ticket and exchange it for the official ticket to enter. In addition, the show is actually in a separate building than where you actually present your reserved tickets.
- Avoid being late. Robot Restaurant management is very strict about this rule. And your tickets cannot be refunded.
- Arrive with a full stomach, empty bladder, and with a reasonable amount of alcohol in your system (not very drunk)! Alcohol would probably be helpful to fully enjoy the show. 😀 Drinks and snacks inside are unreasonably expensive. Their bento box is 1,000-1,500 yen each.
- Know the dress code and etiquette. No sunglasses, very drunk customers (I said reasonable right?), attention-grabbing outfits, or large wigs.
- The Robot Restaurant is in Kabukicho an entertainment and a red light district. But don’t be afraid to explore the area after the show. It’s safe. Wander around and be distracted by many Asian massage parlors, nightclubs, and bars blatantly advertised everywhere in the area.
- Enjoy the crazy show! Or read my husband’s honest review of the Robot Restaurant before you go.