In December 2009, our friends at the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in advertising in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company.
Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, we felt it was important to disclose the following to you, our readers:
- The content of our blog is a source of income for us and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- We will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we have, in fact, used and that we feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- You can trust us. We will always give our genuine opinion about a product or service.
- We test each product/services/businesses thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are all our own.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- Our number one priority is accuracy and fairness to our readers, and we would never compromise the truth just to make a buck. Ever.
- This blog is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- We also participate in a number of other affiliate programs, such as Commission Junction, Share a Sale, Clickbank, Rakuten, and others.
- All opinions or promotions expressed in each post are completely our own.
We strive to be honest, accurate, encouraging, inspiring and helpful in everything that we write while also being compensated for the time, research, content, and ideas poured into every aspect of this blog.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate us for our time, research, and ideas.
We love and appreciate our readers and make it our goal to be upfront and honest with every post we write.