Welcome to Sightsee and Sushi
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sightsee and Sushi’s blog. By accessing our blog we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Sightsee and Sushi’s blog if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing our blog and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Sightsee and Sushi and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Sightsee and Sushi. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://sightseeandsushi.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://sightseeandsushi.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://sightseeandsushi.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://sightseeandsushi.com/
Redistribute content from Sightsee and Sushi (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of our blog offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the blog. Sightsee and Sushi does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the blog and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Sightsee and Sushi, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such views or opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Sightsee and Sushi shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this blog.
- Sightsee and Sushi reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our blog and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Sightsee and Sushi a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or the media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our blog without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our blog in the same manner as they hyperlink to the blogs of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our blog.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other blog information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
- (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
- (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Sightsee and Sushi and
- (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other blog information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our blog, you must notify us.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our blog, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our blog as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our blog or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Sightsee and Sushi’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our blog.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our blog. You agree to immediately remove all links to our blog upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our blog, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our blog
If you find any link on our blog or any linked blog objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on our blog is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the blog remains available or that the material on the blog is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your blog. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your blog. No link(s) may appear on any page on your blog or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our blog and the use of our blog (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the blog and the information and services on the blog are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit and Contact Information
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.